The Infinite Ocean The Infinite Ocean

To hell with speechless... I'm speech-full!

I can rant and rave however long I want to (And I will) but in my opinion I'll never deliver the same feeling as I would is I said this bluntly. This game, at least for me, is perfect. You did one thing that most other games I play do not. You immersed me in a story, well crafted and far above par to what some games of today have. Everything else just fell into place for me. From my natural stubbornness I wondered around the halls not thinking "what's the next puzzle?" but wondering "What happened?" and "How do I get to earth?" A fish out of water feeling that even as I drift to sleep and write this review hasn't left me. Every detail counted, every piece had a reason to exist. The data pads were a window into the minds of people. It was believable, their excitement bled into the electronic pages, their thoughts marked the screen in characters, and their opinions colored their words in ways unseen. The being's (Not sure what to call it) birth was an spectacular journey to read and when it came to the final decision whether or not to hit "deactivate" I really thought about my safety and came to my own decision. I do not know what became of the character and the being but I feel that's the hidden beauty. To have our minds contemplate the infinite possibilities. The being (and by logic, you) was right. We do not use imagination as we should. I'm sorry for the ranting and raving but I felt that this game deserved the praise more-so than any others I've played.

Have Faith Have Faith

THERE IS AN EXIT!!! HOORAY!!!

Since people are already debating on the philosophical aspects I just wanted to add that that I had fun trying to find my own way out and it was much more satisfying finding the answer by myself than to rely on a cheapened victory.

Zombie Ripper Zombie Ripper

Really?

I'll give a two for the effort but when the game is nigh unplayable because of controls there's a problem. I did manage to beat it and i was surprised to see the game just ended. This could be improved on to make an actually fun game yet as it is right now I would be hard pressed to find nice things to say.

(Naruto) Dress up Sakura (Naruto) Dress up Sakura

aweome

THIS SH!IT IS AWESOME EVEN THOUGH I CANT BEAT THE FIRST LEVEL

Reiko Biker Girl 2 HENTAI Reiko Biker Girl 2 HENTAI

cool

Great demo wish you could post full ones
thanks Nasuska for the link to the full one

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

There are many games in newgroundsthat i like but this one really is great

Highschool of the Apes Highschool of the Apes

haha

i scored both the gorilla and the human
(ps for the gorilla u have to go to the rest room and use the LEFT urinal)

AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim

Good game

Great dating sim but make it so u dont have to repeat the game so that you can pick the other 4-5 choises, to get selene u need strengh, for tonya u need magic

Listen2Reason responds:

If you mean the other 4-5 choices in the sex scenes, you can use the cheat codes to see them. (Except for the lighthouse girl, but she only has a few anyway.) I'm glad you like dit anyway. ;)

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz